THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
THE JET SKI® ULTRA® 310X SE IS THE MOST POWERFUL PRODUCTION PERSONAL WATERCRAFT IN THE WORLD. PERIOD. IT’S ALSO ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED, WITH A DEEP-V HULL THAT PROVIDES CLASS-LEADING PERFORMANCE IN ROUGH WATER.
- 1,498 cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine with supercharger and intercooler
- Advanced technology including: Electronic Throttle Valves (ETV), cruise control, 5mph and fuel economy modes
- 5-way adjustable handlebar suits a wide range of riders and riding styles
- Fully sealed, class-leading 56 gallons of storage capacity
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode limits engine speed, enabling new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski watercraft
- 3-person seating capacity
- Special Edition Ebony / Candy Burnt Orange paint
||Jet Ski Ultra 310X SE
||Ebony / Candy Burnt Orange
||Capacity - 56 gal.
||Overall - 132.7 in.
||Overall - 45.3 in.
||Overall - 47 in.
Curb - 1,051.8 lb.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||160 mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
||3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
||Supercharged and intercooled, 4 - stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder
|Bore x Stroke
||83 x 69.2 mm
||TCBI with digital advance
||Semi-dry sump system
DFI® with 60 mm throttle body
Induction - Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler
Maximum Boost - 16.8 psi
||3 person capacity
||12 Month Limited Warranty