THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Full-size performance in a middleweight motorcycle gives you the power and efficiency to take on roads of all sizes – across town or across state lines. Enjoy the ride in all-day comfort with the sculpted seats, spacious floorboards and a protective windshield as you put the power of the liquid-cooled 903 cc V-twin engine to work.
- Fuel-injected 903 cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Comfortable seat for rider and passenger with standard passenger backrest
- Studded seat, leather saddlebags and backrest add style and functionality
- Height adjustable windscreen adds comfort by reducing wind fatigue
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on ground at stops
||Vulcan 900 Classic LT
||Pearl Meteor Gray / Metallic Spark Black
Front - Single 272 mm hydraulic disc
Rear - Single 242 mm hydraulic disc
Front - 130/90 x 16
Rear - 180/70 x 15
||Overall - 97 in.
||Overall - 58.3 in.
||Overall - 39.6 in.
Curb - 657.1 lbs.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||5-speed with positive neutral finder
||4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
||903 cc (55.1 ci)
|Bore x Stroke
||88 x 74.2 mm
||58.2 ft. lbs. @ 3,500 rpm maximum
||DFI® with two 34 mm throttle bodies
||TCBI with electronic advance
||Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
Front - 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
Wheel Travel - 5.9 in.
Rear - Uni-Trak® swingarm
Wheel Travel - 4.1 in.
||24 Month Limited Warranty