THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
STRONG POWER AND NIMBLE HANDLING HIGHLIGHT THE NINJA® 650 MOTORCYCLE. EXCITING AND EASY TO RIDE WITH SPORTY PERFORMANCE AND AGGRESSIVE STYLING, THE MODERN NINJA 650 STAYS TRUE TO ITS NINJA ROOTS. ROUNDING OUT THE PACKAGE, A COMFORTABLE AND ADAPTABLE UPRIGHT RIDING POSITION MAKES THE NINJA 650 AN EXCEPTIONAL EVERYDAY RIDE.
- Sporty 649 cc parallel-twin engine delivers smooth and responsive performance with exciting mid-range power that is felt in every gear
- Chassis with trellis frame is light and slim, resulting in nimble handling and a more direct connection to the road
- Sporty front cowl and aggressive bodywork with sharp, angular lines contribute to an authentic Ninja image
- Overall lightweight, low seat height and gull-arm design swingarm provides a lower center of gravity for agile handling and increased maneuverability
- New sporty front cowl and aggressive bodywork with sharp, angular lines, along with gull-wing swingarm and under-engine exhaust.
||Pearl Storm Gray / Ebony
Front - Dual 300 mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers
Rear - Single 220 mm petal-type disc and 1-piston caliper
Front - 120/70 x 17
Rear - 160/60 x 17
||Overall - 80.9 in.
||Overall - 44.7 in.
||Overall - 29.1 in.
Curb - 425.6 lb.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
|Bore x Stroke
||83 x 60 mm
||DFI® with dual 36 mm Keihin throttle bodies
||TCBI with digital advance
||Trellis, high-tensile steel
Front - 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork; Travel - 4.9 in.
Rear - Horizontal back-link with adjustable spring preload; Travel - 5.1 in.
Pearl Storm Gray / Ebony
Candy Plasma Blue / Ebony
||12 Month Limited Warranty