THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
The 2016 Jet Ski Ultra 310X is the most powerful production personal watercraft in the world. Period. It’s also one of the most advanced, with a Deep-V hull that provides class-leading stability in rough water for racing-like performance.
- 1,498 cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine with supercharger and intercooler
- Advanced technology including: Electronic Throttle Valves (ETV), cruise control, 5mph mode and fuel economy assistance mode
- 5-way adjustable handle suits a wide range of riders and riding styles
- Under the hood is a fully sealed, class-leading 60 gal. front storage capacity
- Kawasaki Smart Steering (KSS®) assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released from high speed to help new riders as they learn to maneuver a watercraft
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode allows newer riders to become familiar with handling and response
||Jet Ski Ultra 310X
||Ebony / Jet White
||Capacity - 56 gal.
||Curb - 1,051.8 lbs.
||160 mm jet pump, axial-flow, single-stage
||3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
||Supercharged and intercooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder
|Bore x Stroke
||83 x 69.2 mm
||DFI® with 60 mm throttle body
||TCBI with digital advance
||Semi-dry sump system
||12 Month Limited Warranty