THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Right off the showroom floor, the Kawasaki® Vulcan® 900 Custom V-twin has all the style and attitude of a one-of-a-kind build. With its tall front wheel, drag-style chrome handlebars and low-slung seat, the appearance of this Kawasaki V-twin stands in almost stark contrast to its smooth ride and steadfast reliability. Enjoy the dynamic fusion of hand-built design and production quality with the Vulcan 900 Custom.
- Fuel-injected 903 cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on ground at stops
- Wide drag bars enable plenty of leverage from the comfortable and roomy one-piece seat, and forward-mounted footpegs complete the relaxed, nonchalant riding stance
- Low center of gravity for easy handling
- Custom styling with teardrop tank, parallel slash cut pipes, pinstripe wheels and engine fins
||Vulcan 900 Custom
||Metallic Matte Carbon Gray / Metallic Matte Graphite Gray
Front - 272 mm hydraulic disc
Rear - 242 mm hydraulic disc
Front - 80/90 x 21
Rear - 180/70 x 15
||Overall - 94.7 in.
||Overall - 44.1 in.
||Overall - 35.2 in.
Curb - 610.8 lbs.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||5-speed with positive neutral finder
||4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
||903 cc (55.1 ci)
|Bore x Stroke
||88 x 74.2 mm
||58.2 ft. lbs. @ 3,500 rpm maximum
||DFI® with two 34 mm throttle bodies with sub-throttle valves
||TCBI with digital advance
||Double cradle, high-tensile steel
Front - 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
Wheel Travel - 5.9 in.
Rear - Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload
Wheel Travel - 4.1 in.
||12 Month Limited Warranty