THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
The king of Kawasaki® cruisers, the Vulcan® 1700 Voyager® ABS is the pinnacle of power and luxury on the open road. A 1,700 cc fuel-injected engine with cruise control commands the road, while a host of premium touring amenities gives you and your passenger the comfort to go the distance.
- Fuel-injected 52-degree 1,700 cc V-twin delivers high torque levels with a powerful and distinct V-twin feel
- Electronic cruise control system can be activated in third gear or at any speed between 30 mph and 85 mph
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT II) ABS helps ensure ideal brake force distribution for confident, highly-effective braking
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Touring amenities such as an intercom-headset compatible audio system and integrated luggage
||Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS
||Pearl Meteor Gray / Metallic Spark Black
Front - Dual 300 mm discs, dual 4-piston calipers, K-ACT II ABS
Rear - Single 300 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, K-ACT II ABS
Front - 130/90 x 16
Rear - 170/70 x 16
||Overall - 100.8 in.
||Overall - 61 in.
||Overall - 39.2 in.
Curb - 895.2 lbs.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||6-speed with overdrive and positive neutral finder
||Carbon fiber-reinforced belt
||4-stroke, 52° V-twin
||1,700 cc (103.7 ci)
|Bore x Stroke
||102 x 104 mm
||107.6 ft. lbs. @ 2,750 rpm maximum
||DFI® with two 42 mm throttle bodies
||TCBI with digital advance
||Steel, double-cradle with box-section single-tube backbone
Front - 45 mm hydraulic fork
Wheel Travel - 5.5 in.
Rear - Swingarm with twin air-assisted shocks with 4-way rebound damping
Wheel Travel - 3.1 in.
||36 Month Limited Warranty