THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Its combination of long-travel suspension, sporty 17 inch wheels, a slim upright riding position and a low-mid range focused parallel-twin engine result in a highly versatile package offering riders maximum riding excitement.
- Compact 649 cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- New gear position indicator
- New available GPS mount accessory
||Versys 650 ABS
||Ebony / Jet White
Front - Dual 300 mm petal rotors with 2-piston calipers and ABS
Rear - Single 250 mm petal rotor with 1-piston caliper and ABS
Front - 120/70x17
Rear - 160/60x17
||Overall - 85.2 in.
Windshield Down - 55.1 in.
Windshield Up - 57.1 in.
||Overall - 33.1 in.
Curb - 476.3 lbs.
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
||6-speed with positive neutral finder
||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, parallel twin
|Bore x Stroke
||83 x 60 mm
||DFI® with two 38 mm Keihin throttle bodies
||TCBI with electronic advance
||Double pipe diamond constructed from high-tensile steel
Front - 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload
Wheel Travel - 5.9 in.
Rear - Single offset lay-down shock with remote adjustable spring preload
Wheel Travel - 5.7 in.
||Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
||12 Month Limited Warranty